It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:25 am

Changes!

Problems, Suggestions, Site related issues

Changes!

Postby carcassxd » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Changes to the site are in the works. The main northbayshooters.com page is in turmoil right now and that's being worked on. I also have some more fixing to do with the forum layout. As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty quiet for a while...I'm aiming to post more frequently and encourage you all to do the same. Help spread the word so our site continues to grow. Don't forget I still have FREE bumper stickers (which look exactly the same as the image header that is now on top of the forum). Thanks and hope to see you all around more often!
carcassxd
Site Admin

Re: Changes!

Postby zinfull » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 pm

The changes will take some getting use to but I still stick in the old timers way. Just upgrade my system with the C-7 chip and XP operating system.
zinfull

Postby carcassxd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Ya I agree...still getting used to it myself. Unfortunately the old forum theme/layout was not compatible with the latest phpbb software upgrade.

You just "upgraded" to xp!? Dang, you are an old timer :lol:

Good to see you back around. :)
carcassxd
Site Admin

Postby zinfull » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm

I have some computers in the house with windows 7 but most my software will not run on W-7 so I still use XP. All the stuff I do now does not require the new and improved software. I also cheap as I am not tossing $5K worth of software for a new operating system. Got the system from Pro-Tech and he is the only one around still loading XP systems on new computers now days. Very nice guy.

jerry
zinfull

Postby carcassxd » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 pm

New home page:

http://northbayshooters.com/

Comments welcome :)
carcassxd
Site Admin

Return to Site Announcements/Problems